Date: 3rd May
Time: 10h30 am
Join the free 40 minute webinar to learn how Sicon, Barcoding and Warehousing can automate warehouse functions in your organisation.
Sicon Barcoding & Warehousing is integrated in real time with the Sage 200 stock and order processing modules, plus it fully supports all of the Sicon additions including Job costing for issues and returns, works orders for picking and building assemblies, and distribution manager for pre-allocation of stock at goods in.
Key features include:
- Receive purchase orders and put away into new or existing bins.
- Pick and dispatch sales orders.
- Issue and return stock to internal/projects/jobs.
- Add found stock.
- Write off damaged stock.
- Complete a stock take for both traceable and non-traceable items.
- Transfer stock in the warehouse, even if it’s allocated.
- The Sage 200cloud report designer supports many barcode formats as standard.
- Layouts are provided in the Sage 200cloud report designer to:
- Print barcode labels at goods in.
- Print warehouse bin location label.
- Print barcodes on purchase orders, sales orders, job sheets and works orders.